Monday, July 31, 2023

The Nation Does It Again, Y.All! I.m done in through their contact with neofascist italian president/premier derry babe, miloni :

The Nation Does It Again, Y.All! I.m done in through their contact with neofascist italian president/premier derry babe,  miloni : 


War Bulletin from New York City:
7.31.2023 at 5.12pm 

BIDEN/ MILONI/ LEON/ RAMONES FOSSOLI CONCENTRATION CAMP DOUBLE DEAL

The Nation - oldest liberal  publication in new york , 14 street 
- dutch slave trade

account #1103590167/0#

accepts substitutions for labor exclusions united europe and italian neofascist.

on hold 18 minutes, then 20- miloni trade mark, persecution of the moors, chanson de roland book, via derry parochial; 

hispanic inflection,male, tells me cannot resend bill, never received on a deal with italian terrorist and locke/ pinelawn crypt  cannibal unit toddlers european,dark eyes and hair;

Tells me he cannot send me a replacement copy of missed issue 7.17/31 or 8.7/14

Tells me will not contact post office to place a complaint.

Back in 2010 on two visits, staff jutted out from offices at 14 street now office at 520 8 ave NY NY 10018 212.209.5400 saying she.d call the police on me.same issue: lack of receipt of magazine.

I refused over the phone alternative method payment - check.s safer and said, no can do.

sent TWO free issues, I guess.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment