Saturday, July 22, 2023

FOSSOLI CONCENTRATION CAMP MODUS OPERANDI 7.21.2023

Fossoli Concentration Camp M.O.:

maria leon , camp.s family, stalks, contact s ANYTHING AND ANYBODY who I come in contact with then secures lack of assistance, psych hospital seizure, false witnessing for a fraudulent arrest and then declares person persecuted her slave.

The leon are responsible for extreme hate, belief slander against my person through univision and telemundo in a slowly maturing neonazi latin community uniting "romance language" speaking "nations" active through the new neofascist Italian president and is now a presence in my neighborhood through the 111 precinct NYPD, for child cannibalism as a poached treat for the rich and famous.

I.m being attacked 24/7 by a line of concentration and destruction whose opposition is strong only in its need to conceal the rich and famous murders and cannibalization of both my father and mother, to be celebrated by the 2023-2024 broadway season as an anticipation of mine, mentioned in passing,through the news media, as " three.s a charm".

I don.t find this making me notorious, but those involved contemptible and targets for a constitutional assassination.

No comments:

Post a Comment