Monday, July 4, 2022

I WANT INDEPENDENCE DAY ABOLISHED - PRINCE WILLIAM 7.4.2022

-I WANT INDEPENDENCE DAY SUSPENDED THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES- PRINCE WILLIAM, ENGLISH CROWN 7.4.2022

post vanished at 5.51am

responsible for the murder of Annemarie D.Aiuto and her son, second floor tenants at 4646 Bell Blvd,Bayside NYC NY 11361.

younger adult multiple at the apartment broadcast as planning to tazer me.

amplified response : " I can.t kill Italians? I can.t kill Italians?- followed by a commentary of doing just that, along with another statement declaring his ability to both travel with them, and travel with them in "boxes".

Another statement made:

" From Bayside with love" unknown source

from manny adimiketakis/ adikimenakis self.declared English crown agent, - and from Great Neck, add that if she includes me in the statement- 

Portolatin, the captain of the 111 precinct, servicing the area, added his own signature to the audio get well postcard earlier.

the trespassers on the first floor, multiples in family roles, have been different all the times I.ve approached the building.

Prince William.s comment elicited from one the threat of a tazer attack, my body dragged in the apartment, and prepared as a cannibal meal for the prince.

said to be coadiuvated by st nick.s shrine, greek orthodox, which tolls the  Big Ben.s tube as its sound.

statements made after my mother.s death, which led me to approach the apartment, by whomever was there: 

the rent money is with the lawyer, you locked us out, we.re moving at the end of June, we.re moving after the Fourth of July, we.re not moving, you stole, you threatened my " uncle" , a young adolescent with down syndrome. 

Last visit, when asked for the name of abusive interlocutor, posing as renter,  none was forthcoming.

the multiples have never matched once with the exception of an older woman, twice,resembling a child extreme abduction torturing, disfiguring ring operative on the northeastern seaboard, resembling a man who married into my mother.s family, a female member of queens community board 11, in newspapers, one recent photo of Mangano.s wife, looking nothing like Mangano.s wife in other pictures, and the man pictured in the photo.










No comments:

Post a Comment