Saturday, April 10, 2021

The New Peshawar

 THE NEW PESHAWAR


 4863 211th street bayside hills borough of queens new york city 11364


mary mittler


line of fire: all business spied  from the creation of an artistic radio/television media community in the 20s, the hollywood exodus and from the military at fort totten 


Eastern Seaboard maryland/ delaware stuyvesant connected plantation slavist that matured the acridity of January 6th among us. mittler boasted of killing the police officer who removed pelosi.s podium for the Department of Defense.


Her next: midwest invasions and " ethnic" genocide on a far west traipse to the Midwest, hapsburg based, infiltrated in the military through this backward flag insignia often given to individuals without their awareness of its connection to an invading crown.


The mittlers abducted me to the States, region salisbury maryland in the late 70s


In the late 90s/early 2000s arranged the seizure of my father s house - theirs being one northeast in relation to 48th avenue on 50th


my reclaiming it through the NYPD led to nothing


The 114th and 196.27/29 45th avenue auburndale and 37/39 along with mittler are working on another seizure to a brothel if I " insist on the hra benefits being issued only to me not to " her, or her " bevy of beauties" .will curtail social security payments through interference with the mail to enslave me to the death.


" For me the loss of frederick douglass was a tragedy we could.ve resolved by shooting him out of Boston.well, now we.re able to through old st patrick.s and the hughues."


They.ll be pardoned in the future.in her mind, there.s no one to oppose them, " that.s right, they.re all my future slaves" 


This is what I wake to, every day, since 2010.more noxious noise, courtesy of local churches. Lutheran on 192nd is next. Can.t wait for me to move there.



No comments:

Post a Comment